1. Pretty roses on my kitchen table.
2. And on my bedside table.
3. Meal planning and recipe book inspiration.
4. I decided I really, really wanted a crocheted cherry brooch.
5. Lemon drizzle cake - my family appreciate a full cake tin.
6. Miss M is loving the current craze for loom bands.
7. I have been finding loom band bracelets all over the house!
8. I am almost finished Miss M's stripy blanket. Just the edging to do, the part I enjoy most.
9. A teeny tiny bloom picked from the garden and displayed in an egg cup.
Another week seems to have whizzed by! Honestly, where does the time go?!
Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend? I was working for most of it so I'm looking forward to some blog reading, crochet and tea this evening!