1. New yarn! More Stylecraft Special DK in pretty pinks and purples to make another granny blanket, this time for Miss M.
2. A sweet little campunula plant in a little pink tin jug, given to me as a gift from my mum and dad. Love this, it's so pretty I can't stop looking at it.
3. More lovely flowers. Given to me by my friend yesterday when she came over for lunch.
4. Making progress with my cross stitch. This is for my gran's birthday next month so I need to keep working on it so I can get it to the framers and get it back in time for her birthday. I find that crochet keeps distracting me from other crafts at the moment...! I enjoyed cross stitching away last night whilst I watched The Time Travellers's Wife on television. I was a bit disappointed in the film though, I didn't think it was anywhere near as good as the book which is one of my absolute favourites.
5. Milk and white chocolate muffins. Baked on Friday and enjoyed over the weekend.
6. Yummy chocolate eggs, the ones above are my favourites...
Thank you to my lovely readers and followers for stopping by my little space here and for all your lovely comments :) Back soon with some Easter type goings on....